I. Ceramic Bearings Specialist
We focus on what we know best.
All C-Bear products are standard with ceramic bearings,
with a simple 2 years warranty against manufacture defects. ( No "and/or/if/then" conditions attached)
C-Bear differentiates and offers 2 types of ceramic bearings :
1. Race – least rolling resistence, for dry road conditions (Friction Facts, an independent lab study, C-Bear came in Top 3 in Bottom Bracket Efficiency test. First place is a bottom bracket with no-seal-bearings, only suitable for indoor racing condition).
2. Cyclocrss/MTB – for riding in puddles and dirt road conditions.
Our special formulated grease and seals are specific to cater these riding conditions.
III. Innovative products
C-Bear is a pioneer in many of the current bottom bracket trends.
2. Aluminium Housing
Precisioned cnc aluminium bottom bracket cup/housing instead of plastic housing.
C-Bear took a very early position not to use plastic cups (back in 2011/12 when most were adding all sorts of plastic accessory parts to force the 2 components - bicycle bottom bracket shell and crank - to fit). Metal alloy housings requires:
- Higher precision
- Tighter tolerance
- No Flex
- No tendency to deform
3. Bearings next to crankarm
Designed to place C-Bear ceramic bearings next to the crankarm for optimal stiffness and maximum power transfer.
4. Eliminate unecessary add-ons
- Eliminate lose parts (spacer, wave ring, adapters....)
- No loctite (glueing)
optimal tight fit, just press-in.
Simply install and enjoy your ride. No-thinking-worries-free, simply works as it should. - Silent Speed Performance.