GARMIN FENIX 6X SAPPHIRE CARBON GRAY DLC W/ BLACK BANDRegular price OMR 350 Save OMR -350
- multisport training watch with color display
- 1.4" (280 x 280 pixels) color LCD screen with sapphire crystal lens
- music player with 2000 song storage and online app connection
- music playback via Bluetooth
- wrist-based heart rate monitor and Pulse Ox sensor
- compatible with Garmin Pay
- Smart Notifications when paired with your smartphone
- compatible with Garmin Connect
- color topo maps
- incident detection and assistance send your location to emergency services
- Power Manager and Expedition Mode for extended battery life
- multi-satellite network capability (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo)
- customizable display fields, compatible with Connect iQ app for custom watch faces, widgets, and data fields
- interchangeable watchbands available
- time, date, alarm, timer, chronograph, pace alerts, chimes, and vibration watch functions
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capable with compatible devices
- AutoLap, AutoPause, interval trainer, heart rate, calorie counter, and lap fitness functions
- memory for up to 1000 customizable waypoints and 30 routes, with 200 hour track log
- VO2 max estimator
- PacePro adjusts pace guidance to grades as you run
- recovery advisor
- race predictor
- running dynamics measurements
- records personal records
- compatible with Garmin Vector pedals and other ANT+ -enabled power meters
- compatible with Garmin Varia lights and accessories
- works with optional bike speed/cadence sensor
- saves multiple bike profiles
- swimming metrics and stroke recognition
- lap counter
- open water swim distance
Activity Tracking Features:
- step counter with auto goal setter
- move bar
- sleep monitoring
- built-in altimeter, barometer, and compass
- built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery allows up to 60 hours (GPS mode); 15 hours (GPS and music); 21 days (smartwatch); 46 days (expedition GPS mode)
- water rated to 100 meters
- preloaded ski maps and golf courses
- dimensions: 2"W x 2"H x .6"D
- weight: 2.9 oz
- warranty: 1 year
Overview: The Garmin fēnix 6X Sapphire (010-02157-10) is an advanced training watch with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver which accurately pinpoints and tracks your location while you're skiing, hiking, running, biking, swimming, or golfing. With the built-in Elevate wrist heart rate technology, your heart rate can be measured at the wrist instead of requiring you to wear a separate chest strap. The results of your activities can be easily uploaded to the Garmin Connect online community for sharing.
Sapphire Edition: The fēnix 6X Sapphire Edition offers these additional features, compared to the fēnix 6X:
- Tougher Materials: The fēnix 6X Sapphire Edition is equipped with a Sapphire Crystal lens, which is even more durable than Corning Gorilla Glass. Sapphire Crystal is the third hardest mineral, right behind diamond, and is very difficult to scratch. In addition, the watch bezel is made with Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated steel, instead of stainless.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: You can connect your fēnix 6X Sapphire to a Wi-Fi network to upload your activity to your Garmin Connect account. You can search for and download activities and workouts from the Garmin Connect site. You can also download your favorite music files from 3rd party providers, and obtain software updates.
- Music & Music Apps: The fēnix 6X Sapphire offers on board storage for up to 2000 songs, and access to streaming apps, such as Deezer, Spotify, and Amazon Music. You can listen to your music through Bluetooth headphones.
- Preloaded Maps: The fēnix 6X Sapphire comes preloaded with mapping that includes routable street and off-road networks, run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 popular ski resorts, and more than 41,000 golf courses.
- PacePro Technology: The device offers dynamic, grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity, based on elevation and your personal pacing preferences. On the display, you can view your target pace and your current time, with a measure of how you compare to the target.
- ClimbPro Ascent Feature: The fēnix 6X Sapphire shows the grade, distance, and elevation gain of each upcoming ascent, helping you gauge your effort over the remainder of your climb.
Physical Attributes: The fēnix 6X Sapphire features a rugged 51mm diameter, DLC-coated steel bezel and rear panel, a fiber-reinforced polymer outer case, and a Sapphire Crystal lens. The silicone band fits wrists with a circumference of 5" to 8.27" (127-210mm). The QuickFit 26 silicone watch band can be replaced with a different color silicone band, or a nylon, stainless steel, titanium, or leather band (all available from Garmin).
- Watch: Width 2.053" (51mm), Height 2.244", Depth 0.642"
- Band: Width 1.009" (26mm), Length 10.375"
- Weight: 3.3 ounces
Step Counter: The fēnix 6X Sapphire's activity tracking feature records your daily step count, distance traveled, intensity minutes, floors climbed, calories burned, and sleep statistics for each recorded day. You can create daily goals, which are updated automatically based on your previous activity levels. Move alerts, which appear after a period of inactivity, remind you to keep moving.
Running Dynamics: When paired with the optional HRM-Run or HRM-Tri accessory, the device can analyze your running form. The accelerometer in the accessory heart rate monitor can measure torso movement and calculate the following running metrics: Cadence (number of steps per minute), Vertical Oscillation (your bounce when running), Ground Contact Time (amount of time you spend on the ground while running), Ground Contact Time Balance (left-right balance of your ground contact time), and Stride Length (measured from one footfall to the next). You can view your running metrics as a color gauge on the display, showing you how your running data compares to those of other runners.
LCD: The fēnix 6X Sapphire features a 1.4" diameter, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) color display with a resolution of 280 x 280 pixels. It has a backlight comes on automatically when you press any button, and can be set to time out in 4 sec, 8 sec, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 minute, or stay on. When the Gesture feature is turned on, the backlight comes on when you raise or turn your arm to look at your wrist.
Water Resistant: The fēnix 6X Sapphire has a 10 ATM water rating, which means it can withstand pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 meters (328 feet). Not only can you wear the device in the rain and wet weather, you can even swim with it. It is not recommended for scuba diving. The device also has a wide operating temperature range of -4° to 113°F.
High-Sensitivity GPS Receiver: The unit features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver. With multi-satellite support (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo), the device stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover. If you're in a wide open area, you can turn off the GLONASS or Galileo options to save battery life. The fēnix 6X Sapphire is also equipped with altimeter (for elevation data), barometer (showing short-term air pressure trends), and compass sensors (to keep your bearings).
Accelerometer: The built-in accelerometer can accurately calculate your speed and distance when running indoors or on a treadmill, when the GPS can't be used. The accelerometer is self-calibrating, and the speed and distance accuracy improves after a few outdoors runs using GPS. In many cases, a separate foot pod is not needed.
Garmin Pay: The Garmin fēnix 6X Sapphire features the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution. Garmin Pay lets you pay for purchases quickly without your wallet or phone. It works almost anywhere you can make contactless payments. All you have to do is enter your passcode, select the credit card you want to use from your virtual wallet, and hold your wrist near the card reader. Your card number is not stored on your device, or passed to merchants when you pay, so it's private and secure. Garmin Pay works with many major credit and debit cards from major banks, including Visa and MasterCard.
Rechargeable Battery: The fēnix 6X Sapphire has a powerful built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. A 21" data cable/charging cradle is provided for charging the battery and uploading your training data. The battery life depends upon the features you use:
|Smartwatch Mode (with activity tracking and 24/7 wrist-based heart rate monitoring)||Up to 21 days|
|GPS + GLONASS Mode||Up to 60 hours|
|Music + GPS Mode||Up to 15 hours|
|Max battery GPS Mode||Up to 120 hours|
|Expedition GPS Mode||Up to 46 days|
|Battery Saver Watch Mode||Up to 80 days|
Elevate Technology: The fēnix 6X Sapphire is equipped with Elevate wrist heart rate technology, which monitors your heart rate without having to wear a chest strap. Whenever you wear the fēnix 6X Sapphire, your heart rate is being monitored, even while you sleep. The heart rate data helps to provide an accurate reading of calories burned, and to measure the intensity of your workout.