SHIMANO CYCLINGSHOES SH-ME502Regular price OMR 70 Save OMR -70
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SH-ME502 MTB Shoes by Shimano - Excellent stiffness, secure tractionThe SH-ME502 from Shimano, or ME5 for short, is an enduro shoe with screw and hook & loop fasteners, as well as a grippy rubber sole. It impresses with its stiffness, pedalling efficiency and secure grip. The BOA® L6 coil allows it to close reliably, so that it fits like a glove even when riding on rough terrain. In combination with the offset tongue, this also results in special comfort and improved power transmission. The TORBAL midsole of the ME5 increases freedom of movement in the heel area, which helps to improve bike control. Last but not least, the outsole provides traction in running passages, even in wet conditions.
Specifications:Application: Enduro, All Mountain
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Turn dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
Features:- imitation leather: brighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- offset tongue and BOA placement for increased comfort and consistent pedalling performance
- BOA L6 coil with plastic protection lock prevents accidental release in case of collisions with stones and trail obstacles
- reinforced areas for excellent protection and durability
- grippy Shimano rubber outsole for excellent traction in wet conditions
- torsional " TORBAL" midsole affords the rider natural downhill " flow" movements
- Volume Plus Bars
- ideal in combination with Shimano PD-M8120 pedals
Material:Upper: Other (imitation leather, TPU)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Shimano shoes with a TORBAL midsole are more flexible in the rear area while maintaining the same stiffness in the front. The heel can move slightly to each side, which is good for power transmission and bike control.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:black: ESHME502MCL01S
Contents:- 1 x pair Shimano ME5 MTB shoes (SH-ME502)
- black/42: 341 g (pro Schuh)