SNAKESKIN-TLE-COMPOUND-ADDIX-SPEEDGRIPRegular price OMR 28 Save OMR -28
The Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Addix MTB Tyre - SnakeSkin is an extremely light tyre with a very large volume that can be ridden at extremely low air pressures. Perfectly suited to deep and loose soil, sand and snow, when the rolling efficiency of a tyre is crucial.
Go Anywhere Tyre
As this tyre is intended for Fat Bikes, it is a go anywhere option for tackling any terrain. Whether you are riding through deep forests, along beaches and even in snow: the large volume guarantees traction and due to its EVO Line construction, it rolls efficiently and is very durable throughout use.
Here is a comparison between the ADDIX compounds that shows how they improve performance in relation to the VertStar, TrailStar and PaceStar Compounds.
- Compound: ADDIX Speedgrip
- Construction: TL Easy
- Use: Sport/Fun, Tour
- Sidewall Protection: SnakeSkin
- EPI: 127
- Ideal Terrain: Hard pack, mix, soft
- Bead Type: Folding
- Tyre Pressure: 0.40 - 2.00 Bar (5 - 30 psi)
- Weight: 1.09kg
- ADDIX Speedgrip: The compound with by far the widest range of use, almost a universal compound. This versatility makes it ideal for Cross-Country, All-Mountain and Trail riding. Durability is 62% higher compared to its predecessor PaceStar, with grip up by 35%.
- TubelessEasy: The Monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best-cut protection on the sidewall.
- Tubeless Technology: Friction between the tyre and tube is now a thing of the past. This crucially reduces the rolling resistance. It is even smaller than with super light competition tyres. With tubeless, you can ride with less air pressure without restrictions to performance! This brings noticeable advantages in comfort, but also significantly more control in critical situations and on poor routes. Tubeless systems provide very high puncture protection. Sudden air loss due to bursting tubes or valves tearing is ruled out. At the same time, a puncture protection fluid seals incisions within a tenth of a second, during the ride.
- Evo Line: The very best possible, highest-grade materials available, combined with the latest technology to create the highest standard in Schwalbe tyre creation and construction.