Spark 10 LR 70 oz Blue Jewel/Chartreuse INTLRegular price OMR 40 Save OMR -40
The Spark10 LR is a women’s specific ultra-light, lumbar-based reservoir pack with mtb-specific cargo. the 2l antidote lumbar reservoir keeps water weight low and close to your back. thanks to the women?s-specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- Key pack features : ultra-light materials, lumbar reservoir compression, bike tool organizer pocket, stretch overflow storage
- Designed to carry : multi-tool, co2 pump & cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy supplements, phone, wallet, keys
- Antidote Reservoir Features : antidote lumbar reservoir with 1/4 turn – easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, patented big bitevalve, hydroguard technology, pureflowtube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 450 cu in / 7.5L 2L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / .5 kg
- Torso Length: 14 in / 36 cm
- Back Panel:?LV?Lightweight Vertical ventilation channel allows your back to breathe
- Belt: Fixed 25mm / 1 inch with cargo pockets
- Harness: Women’s-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex lining
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon, 210 HT nylon
PACK CLEANING nWe recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat. RESERVOIR CLEANING The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.?Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you've cleaned it.