Stages Power L Shimano 105 R7000 power meter crank armRegular price OMR 140 Save OMR -140
The single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano 105 R7000 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results
Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters.
- Accuracy: +/- 1,5% accurate in all conditions.
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm.
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank set.
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter.
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500.
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220.
- Water resistance rating: IPX7.
- Power meter.
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number.
- User Guide.
Crank: Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drive side crank arms.
Frame: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section.
Software: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others.
Device: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready.