TACX T2675 BLUE TWISTRegular price OMR 80 Save OMR -80
TACX BLUE TWIST TRAINER
The Blue Twist has the same resistance unit as the Blue Matic, but does not have a handlebar resistance lever. You manually set the resistance, selecting one of the seven positions using a switch on the brake. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt. The Blue Twist is suitable as an entrance model.
The trainer has a simplified mounting system, which makes it easy and quick to assemble. A tool set for small and big wheels is no longer needed: even 29er MTB wheels do fit (only in combination with the Tacx T1397 Trainer Tyre 29er x 1.25).
Magnetic brake with resistance - Blue Twist
This very well priced cycletrainer, features the same brake system as the Blue Matic, but doesn't include the handlebar mounted resistance lever. You can set the resistance in 7 positions with a button on the magnetic brake. The maximum resistance is 650 Watt
- Resistance lever on brake, 7 positions
- Blue frame with solid back legs
- Universal fit for wheels with diameter 600mm to 710mm
- Easy to assemble brake system
- Brake system with 8 permanant magnets and 1kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance - 700 Watt