Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR Graphene 2.0 Folding tyreRegular price 40 OMR Save -40 OMR
Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR Graphene 2.0 Folding tyre
The fastest bicycle tire ever tested features the lightest tubeless-ready casing on the market. This race-day specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology! The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene G+ ISOtech compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing.
Maximum speed: with the Vittoria folding tyre Corsa Speed Graphene
The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness, and outstanding wet weather grip. When used in tubeless form, the casing works perfectly with sealant, providing an even higher level of flat protection. This casing can also be used with an inner tube, if preferred. When absolute speed is your top priority, accept no substitute!
Features - Corsa Speed TLR Graphene 2.0 Folder tyre
- Tire choice of professional riders for time trials. Winner of all time trials of 2018 Tour de France, Giro d’Italia and Vuelta a España
- Lightest casing and thinnest tread for maximum speed.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for minimum rolling resistance.
- Use: all conditions
- Type: Folding
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Compound: GRAPHENE 2.0
- TPI: 320
Size (choose variant)
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 23-622: 225g
- 25-622: 240g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR Graphene 2.0 Folder tyre
What is Graphene?
It is “the material of the future” to cycling products. It is a nano-technology material that will help produce faster, stronger, lighter, and more resistant wheels and tires.
What are the benefits of G+ in carbon wheel applications?
The addition of this nano-technology material results in a faster, stronger, more resilient carbon-composite material. Qurano and Race tubular wheels have graphene-enhanced full-carbon rims that far outperform today’s best. This is the future of race wheels.Graphene-enhanced composites have 10~30% improved material properties. Tests carried out by Vittoria R&D engineers, confirmed by external laboratories, found that introducing graphene into the rim’s carbon-fiber matrix has a great positive impact:
- G+ reduces temperature build-up
- G+ increases spoke-hole strength measurably
- G+ significantly improves lateral stiffness
- G+ has strong potential for a future product weight reduction