GARMIN EDGE 1040 BUNDLE GPSRegular price OMR 299 Save OMR -299
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Highlights of the Garmin Edge 1040 GPS bike computer bundle
- Ultimate high-end GPS bike computer with 3.5" touchscreen for road bike, gravel bike and MTB
- Physiological readings and route-specific performance management with Power Guide and Stamina
- Extensive navigation functions with worldwide Garmin bike maps as well as Trendline Popularity maps overlay
- Multi-frequency reception of global satellite systems
- Easy setup directly on the Edge or via smartphone
- New user interface with easy to reach overviews
- Connected features like Smart Notifications and Live/GroupTrack
- Compatibility with Varia Radar for safer cycling
- Speed sensor 2 and cadence sensor 2 to get the most out of your workout
Features and details of the Garmin Edge 1040 GPS bike computer bundle
Cadence sensor 2: Store your cadence during your ride with this easy-to-mount cadence sensor
Design: Sleek and aerodynamic design with responsive, always easy to read, 3.5'' touch display. With the new metal mount, your Edge sits firmly in the mount.
Speed Sensor 2: Store your speed during your ride with this easy-to-mount speed sensor.
Stamina Residual Energy: Stamina data lets you assess how much power you have left during your ride. So you can optimize your energy consumption during your
activity and avoid premature exhaustion.
Cycling ability and distance requirements: Find out your strengths as a cyclist and compare them to the demands of a route so you can estimate what you're up against.
Power Guide: Find the optimal power input for your course and its elevation profile to create a power strategy for your course.
Find the right intensity: Get more insight into how your body responds to training. Store VO2max, recovery time, training load, training load focus, and more.
Training status: How efficient is your training? Automatically evaluate your recent workouts and performance indicators and find out if your training is building your form, reaching peak form, or overloading.
Daily workout suggestions: You and your fitness level are taken into account with daily training suggestions based on your current training load and VO2max.
Sync workouts: Get indoor and outdoor workouts from the app for your Garmin Connect™ smart device or sync them seamlessly from other apps like the TrainingPeaks® app to Edge. Special prompts remind you to complete a missed workout.
Heat and Altitude Conditioning: Prepare for any environment. Find out how your body adapts to different conditions with heat and altitude acclimatization.
Climbpro - Divide climbs correctly: Automatically see the remaining climb and grade when you're going uphill on a route or trail. This way you can estimate how much effort you can expect and see what's ahead of you. You can even save climbs to view on your device or in the Garmin Connect app after your ride.
Eat and drink alerts: get the insights you need to keep your body properly fuelled mile after mile. Edge 1040 displays a notification when it's time to drink or eat.
Improve your pedal stroke: advanced cycling data provides insights into performance changes based on different conditions such as cycling position, bike configuration, tour duration and more.
MTB Dynamics: Save the great details of all tours with mountain bike metrics. MTB Downhill Analysis provides extensive details on your last tour, such as number of jumps, airtime or flow and grit.
- MTB Downhill Analysis: Grit uses GPS, elevation and other data to rank the difficulty of the tour. The Flow indicates how fluid the riding style is on downhill rides, so you have values that you can exceed the next time.
Extended battery life: Edge 1040 delivers up to 35 hours of battery life - even during demanding use - and up to 70 hours in power-saving mode. Double it with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack.
Multi-frequency reception: Precise positioning in narrow mountain valleys and urban canyons, thanks to multi-frequency reception.
Tour-specific maps: Find your way around like a local, no matter what bike you're riding. Optimized maps highlight popular roads and trails. They also offer searchable points of interest.
Trailforks app: Search for trails directly on Edge with routable worldwide MTB trail data and Trailforks POIs. Alternatively, download the Trailforks app to transfer your planned routes from the Trailforks website.
Clearly displayed trails: In this mode, the next trail forks are automatically displayed. You'll also see where you are in the trail network for a better overview.
Turn-by-turn directions: Thanks to turn-by-turn directions and alerts for the next turns, you'll never miss a turn again. Arrive safely and relaxed at your destination.
Route recalculation: Interrupt the route guidance and the recalculation in case of route deviation to go exploring off the route. When you want to follow the route again, Edge 1040 shows you the way.
- SHIMANO Steps e-bike system: view dedicated e-bike status pages, data fields, and system status and alerts. Even display information on motor assist, gear position, battery life and more during your ride.
Included in delivery:
- 1x EDGE 1040
- 1x standard mount
- 1x aero handlebar mount
- 1x mounting strap
- 1x charging/data cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1x documentation
- 1x speed sensor 2
- 1x cadence sensor 2
- 1x HRM-Dual™