GARMIN RALLY RK200 PEDAL POWER METERRegular price OMR 450 Save OMR -450
Description of Garmin Rally RK200 Pedal-Based Dual-Sensing Power Meter
The Rally RK200 has been tested to the limit so that you too can go to the limit when riding. This dual power meter provides reliable power readings and is easy to use on other bikes, no matter what bike you ride or where you ride.
The Rally RK200 with dual wattage measurement measures the pedaled power, the cadence, the right / left distribution and gives you feedback in which area of the 360° pedaling cycle you develop the most power. Thanks to the exchangeable pedal axle, the pedal body can be replaced. This allows you to use the pedals in all facets of cycling, whether on the road, track, mountain bike, gravel or cyclocross. So you can experience the benefits of power measurement year-round and make your training even more efficient.
Highlights of the Garmin Rally RK200 Pedal-based Power Meter
- Slim pedal design
- Easy to mount
- Compatible with LOOK Kéo Cleats
- Interchangeable pedal body
- Battery life up to 120 hours
- Power and cadence measurement
- Measurement accuracy of +/- 1%
- Cycling Dynamics for even better performance analysis
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility
- Optimal integration into the Garmin Ecosystem
Garmin Rally features
- Pedal bodies are interchangeable, so you never have to sacrifice your power measurement - whether you're on the road or off. Pedal body replacement kits can be purchased separately.
- Slim design with fully integrated battery housing and low stand height for better ergonomics.
- Easy mounting allows you to quickly switch pedals between multiple bikes.
- Cadence and power measurement with +/- 1% accuracy keeps you firmly in control of your performance. The dual-sided versions of the Rally also show you right/left distribution and advanced Cycling Dynamics to help you analyze your performance even better.
- Rally wattmeter pedal systems are fully integrated into the Garmin Ecosystem. This allows for easy data analysis, software or settings updates via compatible Garmin watches, Edge® cycling computers or Garmin Connect. You can also use Garmin Connect for training analysis or to share training data directly with third-party platforms like Strava, TrainingPeaks or TrainerRoad.
- Battery life up to 120 hours and easily replaceable CR1/3N or LR44/SR44 batteries.
- Rally watt meter pedal systems can be paired with a compatible Garmin watch or Edge bike computer via ANT+® or Bluetooth®. Bluetooth® can also be used to pair with the Garmin Connect app, which can be used to manage settings and perform software updates.
Specifications of the Garmin Rally RK200 Pedal-based Power Meter
- Weight: 326 g
- Battery type: CR1/3N (2x) | LR44/SR44 (4x)
- Pedal plate type: LOOK Kéo
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55mm with washer)
- Stance height: 12.2 mm
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Power measurement: On both sides
- Accuracy: +/- 1 %
- Calibration on site
- Adjustable pedal release hardness
- Measurement location: Axis
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®